Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.
Monday, December 11, 2006,6:36 AM
8:36 am and counting...
I have to leave for work here in a few minutes but I wanted to get on here and post something real fast.

Okay bye!

~Denise~

Hahahaha that was way to fast! Okay so all I've been doing is working! But Brad the manager didn't even start me out (Ms. First Job) at min. wage! Can you believe that?! I mean come on! No I can't complain about it cause min. wage is like $5.15 an hour and I'm actually making $6.50 an hour! Yeah I guess they think I'm purty special. =)

Anywho I really do need to get going leave in like two minutes.

Love Ya'll!

Oh one more thing! I'm not sure who all knows Kenneth Thompson but his mom e-mailed us and asked us to pray for him. In her own words she said, really the get down on your knees and seek God for Kenneth. She didn't give any details yet. But she said she would when she had more time. This is the family that just lost a son Colby in a horrible car accident this year. I'll try to give more updates as they come as much as possible.

Always,

~Denise~
 
posted by Denise | Permalink |


2 Comments: